Stapleton Church is excited to provide a quality preschool right here in the Stapleton neighborhood at Hangar 61. At Stapleton Preschool, our mission is to provide a loving and secure environment where children can develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually in a quality early childhood program led by dedicated, professional staff. We strive to prepare your child to successfully transition into their primary education through play-based, hands-on learning.
2017-2018 Important Dates
August 21 First day of school
September 4 Labor Day
November 20-24 Thanksgiving break
December 22-January 5 Christmas break
January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February 19 Presidents Day
March 26-30 Spring break
May 4 Parent Teacher Conference Day
May 28 Memorial Day
May 31 Last day of school
Stapleton Preschool Camp
Looking for a fun Summer Camp for your preschooler? Join us this June for a week long camp for preschoolers age 2.5 years-to pre-k 6 years! Preschool Camp at Stapleton Preschool is an exciting, play-based program. Campers will be able to make new friends as they grow their minds and learn about the world around them through play and teacher-lead activities. Plus, we will have Splash Day every day! Snacks will be provided.
When: June 25 - 29
Who: Preschoolers 2.5 years - Pre-k 6 years
Cost: $160 per child
What To Bring: Water bottle, swim suit, towel, change of clothes.
Click the image below to register.
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is open.
To begin the registration process, sign up on the waitlist and we will be in touch soon. To complete registration, we will need the completed application, the nonrefundable application fee and the applicant to tour the facility.
We offer tours for prospective families on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays every 30 minutes from 9:30-11 a.m. Please sign up below and we will contact you for a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What ages are you accepting? We are currently accepting ages 2.5-6*. (*Children may attend the program until they turn 6.)
- What is the schedule? We are open five days a week from 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. You may select two days, three days or five days a week. Afternoon schedule is from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.We generally follow the Denver Public Schools (DPS) school calendar.
- Are you licensed? Yes. We are a fully licensed preschool with the state of Colorado.
- Who is the director? The director is Linda Medlock, with Ariel Myers, the Director of Children's Ministries, acting as overseer of the preschool.
- Is the focus religious? The curriculum is designed with your child in mind. Our goal at Stapleton Preschool is to prepare your child for kindergarten through hands-on, faith-based curriculum.
- How much? Our preliminary pricing structure is as follows:
New enrollment registration fee: $200 per child
Returning student registration fee: $150 per child
|Half-Day Option||2 Days a Week||3 Days a Week||5 Days a Week|
|Full-Day Option||2 Days a Week||3 Days a Week||5 Days a Week|
*subject to change
How do I get the application? After filling out the preliminary information form below, we will contact you to set up a time to tour the facility. All applications are given out at the time of the tour.
What if I have other questions? Please direct questions to email@example.com.