Stapleton Fellowship Church is excited to announce the formation of Stapleton Fellowship Preschool here at Hangar 61! We have been planning for sometime now to launch a quality preschool right here in the Stapleton neighborhood.
Enrollment for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year is open.
To begin the registration process, sign-up on the wait list and we will be in touch soon. To complete registration we will need the completed application, the non-refundable application fee, and the applicant to tour the facility.
Tours for prospective families are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays every thirty minutes from 9:30-11:00. Please sign up below to be contacted for a tour.
- What ages are you accepting? We are currently accepting 2.5 - 6* year olds. (*Children may attend the program until they turn 6)
- What is the schedule? We are open 5 days a week from 8:30am-12:00pm. There are opportunities to select 2 days, 3 days, or 5 days a week. We generally follow the DPS school calendar.
- Are you licensed? Yes. We are a fully licensed preschool with the state of Colorado.
- Who is the director? The director is Linda Medlock, with Ariel Myers, the Director of Children's Ministries acting as overseer of the preschool.
- Is the focus religious? The curriculum is designed with your child in mind! Our goal at SFP will be to prepare your child for kindergarten, through hands on, faith based curriculum.
- How much? Our preliminary pricing structure is as follows:
- New Enrollment Registration Fee: $200 per child
- Returning Student Registration Fee: $150 per child
|2.5 - 3 year old class || $305/mo||$420/mo||$625/mo |
|2.5 - 3 year old class || $550/mo||$750/mo||$1305/mo |
- What if I have other questions? Please direct questions to email@example.com
- Facility Tours: All tours need to be scheduled in advance. Tours are generally available every thirty minutes, Tuesdays-Thursdays from 9:30-11:30.
- How do I get the application? After filling out the preliminary information form below, you will be contacted to set up a time to tour the facility. All applications are given out at the time of the tour.