Stapleton Fellowship Church is excited to announce the formation of Stapleton Fellowship Preschool here at Hangar 61! We have been planning for sometime now to launch a quality preschool right here in the Stapleton neighborhood.
We have limited enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year, and are excited to announce that we are adding a FULL DAY option to the 2017-2018 school year!
Enrollment for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year is open.
To begin the registration process, sign-up on the wait list and we will be in touch soon. To complete registration we will need the completed application, the non-refundable application fee, and the applicant to tour the facility.
Tours for prospective families are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays every thirty minutes from 9:30-11:00. Please sign up below to be contacted for a tour.
- What ages are you accepting? We are currently accepting 2.5 - 6* year olds. (*Children may attend the program until they turn 6)
- What is the schedule? We are open 5 days a week from 8:30am-12:00pm. There are opportunities to select 2 days, 3 days, or 5 days a week. We generally follow the DPS school calendar.
- Are you licensed? Yes. We are a fully licensed preschool with the state of Colorado.
- Who is the director? The director is Linda Medlock, with Ariel Myers, the Director of Children's Ministries acting as overseer of the preschool.
- Is the focus religious? The curriculum is designed with your child in mind! Our goal at SFP will be to prepare your child for kindergarten, through hands on, faith based curriculum.
- How much? Our preliminary pricing structure is as follows:
|2.5 - 3 year old class || $277/mo||$378/mo||$567/mo |
|2.5 - 3 year old class || $499/mo||$680/mo||$1,183/mo |
- What if I have other questions? Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Tours: During the school year, the facility will be open daily for tours during the hours that the preschool is open. During the summer break, tours will need to be scheduled in advance.
- How do I get the application? After filling out the preliminary information form below, you will be contacted to set up a time to tour the facility. All applications are given out at the time of the tour.